In the 1910 Land Tax records Hill House (no 364) was owned by James Avery
and occupied by Fred Haylock. The address is given as "Doctors". The house
and premises is taxed at 0 Acres and 2 Roods. The land with it (which went
behind the old Hillview cottage and occupied the location where Poppy Barn
and Four Winds now stand) was rated as 1 Acre and 1 Rood.